The summer shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but this a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic tank to get your shower at the dacha will attract a good deal of trouble. How to handle all these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to understand. Without or with heating
Before you select a tank for the shower at the country need to decide on its performance. On if this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing. There are two Kinds of tanks used in dacha showers:
- Multifunctional and handy to use is a heated shower tank, working on power. Naturally, and without linking to power this tank may be utilized, however in this is the comfort of carrying water procedures. If the sun didn’t have the time to warm water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower is going to be utilised in early spring and late autumn. Hot summer days, the water in the tank will be heated by the sun, so in this period, the heating is simply not contained.
- A plastic tank with no heating is a regular tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a shower house. The water in the tank is heated by sunlight. That is, when the weather is overcast and rainy, it is possible to take just a refreshing shower or deny to wash at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cottage is seen very infrequently, and then just in summertime.
The main difference between those tanks only installed heating element. Size, quantity, and colour of the product can be very different. It is essential that any selected tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water and has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black aquariums are all powerful. A large area of a thin coating of water can be heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of the tank draw the sun’s rays, in addition to the water in the tank does not bloom.
Design features of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks such as summer houses are especially popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A unique makeup of plastic is employed to produce the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At precisely the same time, plastic tanks such as summer showers have been distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of installation. All you have to do is build the shower boxand fix the tank in addition rather than the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, so many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees that the security of water even during storage. Plastic doesn’t corrode under most circumstances, which cannot be said about alloy.
When picking a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most often are created in bulk by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the shape of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are usually designed for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to three summertime and then during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it is enough to build a light cabin out of any sheet material. Not a bad solution is really a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a changing room, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. With this instance with victory will match exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only on this lovely and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate toolbuild.ru for cladding the shower over other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let us move on to the next stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the design of a Nation shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the production of this project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself exactly what you wish to build a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and just put it on the floor. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with warm water heating, however such a style will probably last longer. Additionally, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in sunlight.
So, we begin to independently develop a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with discovering its place. It’s crucial to note that the tank ought to be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It is better to place the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will probably bathe a whole lot of people, it should be put as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will definitely save laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable not to attract the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells in the sewage system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant atmosphere while bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is heated by sunlight. The stall must be placed in the sunniest area, where there’s no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate should provide light, so that you can bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to think about that the lights need to have a high degree of protection from water. It’s optimal to place shower cabins on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply and not far to pull on the electric cable for light.
- Determined by the place of the positioning of the summer shower, start to produce a plot of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it was decided that the backyard shower will be with the living area. In case the normal for the size of this normal shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area is going to need to bring a span of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the width of the layout will turn out 1,6 m, and the length – 1,6 m. If the owners are obese men and women, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is much better to grow 1.2 m.
- within the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing room threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desirable, the dressing area could be organized from the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to that secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of the pre-bath depends on the tastes of the proprietor. Sometimes cottagers build larger pre-baths where, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find seats and a desk.
- The entire height of this shower cabin from ground to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it could achieve 2.5 m, and even higher. The elevation inside the shower stall will probably be reduced. Section of the distance below will have a wooden tray, and the shirt will hang on a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed into its construction.