For the standard development of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days a year, with average daily temperatures of more than 10o C are required. The plant’s requirement for heat is determined by the complete amount of temperatures throughout the period from bud blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early varieties Want the total temperatures of 2200-2400 C.
- Late varieties require more heat – from 3000 C.
In the middle belt of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in the summer season hardly reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most varieties need over 110 days for full maturity.
Growing grapes is intriguing because it takes the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytic work. Even if the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is required for him. The progression of the blossom is subject to specific principles, but in every area, literally in each garden, much more so in greenhouses, the exact plants develop otherwise, requiring human working techniques. Take, by way of example, the root system.
In arid places, online clay, stony and rubbly soils, the origin penetrates to a depth of about 4 m. in which the subsoil is continually moist, the root lobes expand wide and are situated to a thickness of around 1 m.
The biological phases of the plant must also be taken into consideration. To understand the vineyard and plan function, you have to have some idea of the annual cycle of blossom development.
One of the many agricultural techniques, the trench method can be considered preferable. With this process, nutrients are applied to the soil at maximum area and thickness.
- The top soil layers are removed and laid separately.
- A trench about 60 cm deep is dug.
- In the very base put a drainage layer of shattered rock – approximately 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of this depth in a hole set a nutrient substrate – peat (3 components ), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
- Fill in the Rest of the substrate.
Grape plants locate themselves in a nutritious environment. Their root system may grow sideways and downward, and from above it is protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for avocado design with a removable top
A wide assortment of blossoms is offered in our store. Among the types of mythical, widely known and the finest of modern you can readily choose the one that you want. For growing in greenhouses suitable super early and early kinds of grapes, with a maturity period of these berries out of 90 to 120 days. masterfasada.ru Design features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a thickness of 6 mm has been chosen as the substance to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a pioneer in the production of greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire resistant, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) retains heat well – to a sunny winter day the air in a greenhouse warms around zero temperatures and it gradually declines during the evening .