A keychain out of a branch
Let us begin with a simple boho-chic craft. Such a stylish holder is easy to create from throwaway substances, so it doesn’t take a good deal of expenses. You and your little one can create a keychain together – it’s fun and interesting.
Check out an intriguing selection of storage tips for a little hallway.
Keybox out of a branch
The photograph indicates a hand-painted keychain, the wealthy layout of that perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and substances
You may need:
- Thick branches;
- acrylic paints;
- screws for attaching to the wall;
Let us proceed to the production of the handicraft:
1. Find a branch of appropriate depth , wash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in sunlight or on a radiator. Paint the dehydrated branch using oil paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks into the branch. If the wood is too difficult, you make holes of the right diameter, then add domiktop.ru adhesive and add the pins.
Hooks for a keychain
Hooks inserted to the branch.
3. Drilling holes for screws, with that to attach the completed keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design can be almost any: the keybox will soon be memorable and original.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder looks harmonious in a modern interior and instantly attracts attention. It’ll be appreciated by creative individuals and lovers of the legendary constructor. It is not tricky to make a keychain.
You may need:
- Lego basic platform;
- A pair of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided tape or screws;
- Keys onto a string with a ring.